Harvest 2015 is coming! Are your records ready?
If you are a deputy weighmaster at a California winery, or are someone that keeps track of winemaking crush records & reports during harvest this 4 part training is for you.
This course is specifically designed to show you how to set up all the records you need to maintain for the TTB, California Department of Food and Agriculture, County Ag Commissioner & County Planning office (Napa) requirements.
You’ll be shown what specific records you need to keep, how to complete them AND how to design your tracking systems to eliminate multiple entry of the same data!
Here is what you will receive:
- 4 one hour weekly webinar training sessions (recordings of all these too)
- PDF Handout materials on all topics covered
- Templates of forms (weigh tags, work orders) & step by step instructions for each process we cover
- MP3 Recordings of all of our Q & A calls
- Resource lists for related federal and state agencies to keep in your files
Your investment: Harvest Sale! $347
Harvest is an exciting time, but also a hectic one which often means that important details can get lost in the craziness.
This course is designed to not let that happen. It will also give you a sense of confidence about your crush records. You’ll know that you’re keeping track of the information you need to have properly documented in case of a county or TTB audit.