Harvest 2014 is
coming! It’s Here! Are you ready?
If you are a deputy weighmaster, or are someone that keeps track of winemaking crush records & reports during harvest this training is for you.
This program is designed to show you how to set up all the records you need to maintain for TTB, California Department of Food and Agriculture, County Ag Commissioner & County Planning office (Napa) requirements.
You’ll be shown what specific records you need to keep, how to complete them AND how to design your tracking systems to eliminate multiple entry of the same data!
This course was originally offered live. I recorded it and have now made available as an online training course that you can watch & learn from at your own pace!
We covered a lot of material on this course and you’ll have access to all of it.
Here is what you will receive:
- Recordings of 4 webinars with power point slides (4 hours total of specific training!)
- PDF Handout materials on all topics covered
- Templates of forms (weigh tags, work orders) & step by step instructions for each process we cover
- MP3 Recordings of all of our Q & A calls
- Resource lists for related agencies to keep in your files
$347 Harvest Sale! $197
Harvest is an exciting time, but also a hectic one which often means that important details can get lost in the craziness.
This course is designed to not let that happen. It will also give you a sense of confidence about your crush records. You’ll know that you’re keeping track of the information you need to have properly documented in case of a county or TTB audit.