Winemakers & Winery Owners: Your day to day focus is on making & selling great wines – NOT on keeping up with the necessary details of your winemaking compliance. But just like you want your car to run smoothly you’d also like to know all your required records & reports are being completed and filed correctly to avoid being audited.
The solution? Let me transform your tangled compliance mess into a streamlined system that will give you peace of mind so you can keep your focus on making great wine!
To find out more about the Winemaking Compliance Tune Up contact our office. 707-266-1946
The Winemaking Compliance Tune-Up is designed to address each part of your day to day winemaking compliance:
- TTB Permits and CA ABC licenses
- Winemaking Records: weigh tags, work orders, bills of lading
- Reports: TTB “702” Report of Wine Premise Operations
- Labels: design and TTB label approval
- Taxes: TTB & CA BOE excise taxes
I’ll take a look at each of these areas, fix what’s broken and put together your own custom designed 360-degree Compliance Flowchart.
What you’ll get:
- A before and after assessment that summarizes the pre-existing holes, how they were fixed and a complete step by step procedure for keeping your systems running smoothly moving forward
- A customized compliance flowchart for easy access to all your compliance info: from permits to taxes with specifics on report due dates and where to file
- Streamlined step by step systems for managing each part of your entire compliance system, from Grape to Bottle
- Cheat sheets for creating records & completing forms
- Videos demonstrating the specific “how-to’s” of completing your records and reports
- Two Q & A calls to address your most vexing compliance issues & your unique compliance dynamics
- Managing your compliance will take less time (& time = $$$)
- Easy access to all your compliance info in one location no more searching through files!
- All of your compliance tasks are easily managed in a clear calendar schedule
- You will have access to important data YOU want to know about your wines