By now all California wineries as holders of the ABC type 02, or winegrower license would have received in the mail an annual required report from the California ABC. This is the Winegrowers/Blenders report. This report applies to all stand alone wineries as well as businesses that are alternating proprietorships (APs) at existing winery sites because your business holds the CA ABC type 02. or Winegrowers license. *NOTE: If you have not received it call their HQ offices in Sacramento: 916-419-2530.  You will need to let them know what your 02 license number is. The purpose of the report is to determine what your annual ABC license fees will be for the upcoming year and whether any additional fees are owed from the previous 12 month period of July through June. This fee is based directly on two winemaking activity gallon amounts. Both of these gallon amounts come directly from the winery’s TTB 5120.17 reports. (the report still referred to as the 702) My next video walks you through how to fill out this report: See it here  

Recent Posts

Wine Label Compliance Class in Napa April 19th

Wine Compliance Alliance, based in Napa CA will be hosting an in person course on wine label compliance. The course will be held on Wednesday, April 19th from 9 am to 1 pm. This will be an in person course. A webinar version of the course will also be offered later in...

read more