- Do you know how your weigh tags for your grapes are tied directly to what you can put on your wine labels?
- Do you know how you fill in your harvest numbers on your TTB 5120.17 report is connected to your TTB excise taxes?
- Can you identify the two types of appellations you use for your grapes?
- Is there an appellation field on your weigh tags?
- Do you know all the fields the TTB requires to be on your weigh tags?
- Do you know what “produced by fermentation” means and how it impacts a specific item on your labels?
Wine Compliance Alliance partners with Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance to host training on TTB requirements for wine labels
Wine Compliance Alliance, a winery compliance consulting office based in Napa became an associate member with Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance in 2022. As part of its offerings to members, the PRWCA offers many training opportunities. On February 7th Ann Reynolds,...
In my post from January 5th I shared about the TTB starting to take a stricter enforcement stance on a regulation that's been on their books forever, which is their within 30 day filing requirement when either a winery has changed hands from one business to another...