- Federal Tax ID (EIN number)
- Legal business name (the name listed on your CA ABC license)
- Date your business started sales in CA
- container type and size your wines are sold in
- who you sell to in CA
- provide the contact info for who will file the reports
California wineries as well as certain wine businesses are required to file a report each year to the California Department of Food & Agriculture, the CDFA. The report is the California Grape Crush report, which is due by January 10th each year, for the previous...
This year's harvest is finishing up for most CA wineries. After dealing with receiving, crushing, fermenting, and pressing all their grapes not too long afterwards they then are required to file a report to the CDFA on those grapes. This report that all CA wineries...