- The federal regulations specific to the use of Napa and/or Napa appellations in brand names
- The federal regulations specific to the minimum percentages required for using Napa Valley and other types of Napa appellations
- The California laws that regulate the use of Napa
- Examples of wine blends that do qualify for different types of Napa appellations or using Napa in their brand name
- Handout materials & quizzes are included as well as the ability to ask questions throughout the course
As of this writing there is still the possibility of a government shutdown going into effect on October 1st. If that does happen it would mean that TTB staff won't be working reviewing permit applications, label approval applications or available to respond to...
The grape harvest continues to be a slow one to kick into gear this year. For wineries one thing that means is they haven't filled out many "weigh tags" yet. To clarify, whenever I write or speak about "weigh tags" what I am always referring to is the document whose...